Location: Uttar Pradesh, India
Breakthrough is looking for a Program Lead – AEP Program, who will be responsible for the Adolescent empowerment program in Uttar Pradesh. The person will be responsible for capacity development of partners, budget management, and coordination with other Breakthrough centers. The key responsibility areas of Program Lead – AEP Program, will be as follows:
Manage Breakthrough’s AEP program in Uttar Pradesh.
• Development of state PIP in line with the program centres
• Capacity development of partners for effective and efficient program implementation
• Develop and implement staff and task management practices including performance management of the staff
• Program budget management and financial accountability of the program.
• Smooth coordination with multiple centres of Breakthrough for effective program delivery.
• Ensure effective financial management of project resources for Breakthrough and partners.
• Manage project team and ensure regular support and close work with all project partners
• Ensure the physical welfare, well-being and professional development of project staff.
• Routine supervision of monitoring of state level activities and validation of data at the district and GP level.
• Ensure all partner staff members receive orientation and appropriate training in accordance with organizational standards.
• Contribute in the formulation and implementation of advocacy strategy on AEP with different stakeholders.
• Facilitation and creation of donor interface, review, reporting and visits
• Liaise with other centre leads to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery
• Present the program in the breakthrough’s national review meetings
• Coordinate the delivery of services among different program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency
• Dissemination of state level data and lessons learnt contributing to the strategy implementation.
• Analysis and creation of report cards of govt. and project level data including budgets
• Represent the organization on the thematic discussion on AEP in relevant forums.
Specific Knowledge, Skill & Experience Required
• At least 12 to 15 years demonstrated experience in on-ground program management and partner capacity development.
• Experience in managing large scale training and mobilization in at least 100 GPs and 5 districts
• Experience in managing finance, HR and capacity development for a state program
• Experience in rolling out M&E plans at the district levels
• Experience in managing govt. partnerships and service providers
• Good understanding of gender, sexuality and rights
The candidate should have the ability to work in an informal atmosphere. Submit your resume along with a cover letter at indiajobs[at]breakthrough.tv. Please mention Program Lead – AEP, UP in the subject line. Apply latest by 31st May, 2017.
Breakthrough is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, economic status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.