Location: New Delhi, India
Breakthrough is looking for a Full-Time Consultant – Face to face fundraiser, who would be working closely with Assistant Manager – Resource Mobilisation. The person will be responsible for identifying potential donors and generate funds through face to face fundraising.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Breakthrough’s in-house face to face (F2F) fundraising team. The person will inform, inspire and mobilize people to support Breakthrough’s work, through recurring/monthly donations.
The specific job responsibilities will include:
• To identify and research potential new individual donors using personal contacts, data, references & regular contacts trough face to face.
• To communicate effectively with prospective donors on the activities of the organization.
• To generate funds through the face to face fundraising.
• To participate in all campaigns, fundraising, public engagement and other Breakthrough activities as per organizational requirements.
Specific Knowledge, Skill & Experience Required
• 0-2 years of experience in fundraising/sales
• Have strong team management and motivation skills
• Have a confident, positive & can do’ attitude
• Have strong communication and convincing skills
• Are self-motivated, high energy and enjoy working in the field
• Hold a record of consistently meeting given targets
The candidate should have the ability to work in an informal atmosphere. Submit your resume at indiajobs[at]breakthrough.tv. Please mention Consultant – Face to Face Fundraising in the subject line.
Breakthrough is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, economic status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.