Location: Lucknow, India
Breakthrough is looking for a Manager – State Coordinator for its Adolescent empowerment program in UP. The person will be responsible for strategizing all district activities, the specific Job responsibilities will include:
• Accountable for BT supported activities in the 7 intervention districts of UP
• Participating and strategizing all district level activities
• Represent and address partner’s programmatic needs for effective program delivery
• Ensure effective financial management of project resources at the district level with partners
• Regular supervision & monitoring of state level activities and validation of data at the district and gram panchayat level
• Ensure all partner staff members receive orientation and appropriate training in accordance with organizational standards
• Capacity development of partners for effective and efficient program implementation
• Coordination of all district level activities with district coordinators/ managers
• District level budget and expenditure oversight
Specific Knowledge, Skill & Experience Required
• 6-10 years of demonstrated experience in on-ground program management and partner capacity development.
• Experience in managing large scale training and mobilization in at least 100 gram panchayat and 5 districts
• Experience in managing finance for a state program
• Experience in rolling out monitoring and evaluation plans at the district levels
• Experience in managing government partnerships and service providers
• Good understanding of gender, sexuality and rights
The candidate should have the ability to work in an informal atmosphere. Submit your resume along with a cover letter at “firstname.lastname@example.org“. Please mention Manager – State Coordination in the subject line. Apply latest by 30th October 2017.
Breakthrough is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, economic status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.