Location: New Delhi, India
Breakthrough is looking for a Manager/ Senior Manager – Institutional Partnership, who would be working closely with the Director – Resource Mobilisation.
The specific job responsibilities will be:
• Develop new relationships with and manage existing relationships with Government, bilateral, multilateral agencies, foundations and Trust. This includes:
• Research and prioritize institutional donors to proactively approach
• Work with all the relevant units within the organization (e.g. program, finance, M&E, strategy and partnership teams) to identify suitable and strategic programs or groups of projects to offer statutory donors
• Initiate and develop relationships with new institutional donors to secure long term funding
• To work on proposals and presentations to potential and committed donors
• Ensuring reporting, visibility and other compliances are adhered to and communicated to the Breakthrough team. Be responsible for coordinating with the relevant teams for developing and presentation of reports and periodical updates to donors
• Coordinate all funding opportunities and grant management with Breakthrough finance, program and policy and partnership team.
• Ensure that all information added to or amended on the fundraising database (Funding Matrix, Grant Income spreadsheet) is accurate and that the database is kept fully up to date.
• Undertake any other reasonable tasks within the resource mobilization team as requested by the Head.
Specific Knowledge, Skill & Experience Required
• Post Graduate Qualification and experience in marketing and fund raising
• At least 8-10 years of fundraising experience. Experience of managing complex grants from the EU and USAID is desirable.
• Extensive experience of proposal development and other donor communications.
• Analysis of budget and project information
• Experience of preparing and managing annual plans and budgets
• Experience of managing information on fundraising databases or CRM’s
• Good planning, problem solving and negotiation skills – ability to work creatively and adhere to deadlines
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Assertiveness to ensure that deadlines are met, including managing other people’s input
• Confident networking and ability to represent Breakthrough at donor events
The candidate should have the ability to work in an informal atmosphere. Submit your resume along with a cover letter at email@example.com. Please mention Manager/Senior Manager – Institutional Partnership in the subject line. Please apply latest by – 20th December, 2017..
Breakthrough is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, economic status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.